This post contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase I receive a small percentage at no additional cost to you.
July 9, 2020
I love this man, he shares sooooo much great information. I have been listening to Gregg Braden for the past 4 years and he never fails to make me think differently about the world we live in or my own life.
This is a free talk to listen to when you have some time. I like to listen as I’m cooking, making Kombucha or formulating skin care products. You pick the date and time by clicking here. To learn more about The New Human Story talk keep reading.
In this mind-expanding mini-workshop with Gregg, you’ll find out how these new scientific discoveries have the potential to change the way you think about yourself, your relationship to your body, to others, to the earth, and even to God.
You’ll also discover:
- How new discoveries have overturned 150 years of scientific thinking — and why that’s relevant to YOUR life story
- How to tap into your innate capacity to leap beyond self-limiting thoughts and behaviors and step into the grandest vision of the life you once thought was beyond your reach
- How to access your deep intuition on demand through heart-brain harmonization
- How to enhance your ability to self-regulate so that you can choose to create a powerful immune response, activate longevity enzymes, and move into the gamma state at will to access deep levels of perception
- How to work with your mirror neurons to open new doorways to accelerated learning
Join Gregg for this riveting hour that will reveal what you’re actually capable of achieving and becoming!
It’s free to attend…simply register here.
P.S. During The New Human Story, Gregg Braden will share new scientific discoveries and techniques for awakening your deep intuition, precognition, and advanced states of self-healing.
To discover the surprising new science from this globally respected pioneer as he bridges the fields of science, spirituality, and human potential.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.