- Olive oil
- Marshmallow Root
- Bees Wax
The Benefits of the Herbs
Comfrey – Pain reliever, reduces swelling, regenerates skin cells very quickly, sprains, bruises
Plantain – Astringent, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial used for snake and insect bites
Marshmallow Root – Anti-inflammatory used for cuts, boils, eczema, and psoriasis
- Various rashes including diaper rash
- Mosquito bites rub on right after a bite relieves the itch and leaves no sign of the bite.
- Bee stings similar results as mosquito bites and Ant bites relieves itching but may leave the bite mark depending on the type of ant.
- Hang nails
- Sun spots
- Skin tags
- A mild eye toner
- Use before applying foundation
- Aids with psoriasis and eczema not a cure
- Relieves itching
- Mild burns
- Dry cracked skin
- Removes dry moles
- Mild pain
Instruction for Use
For insect bites use right after bite, rub the salve in until the itching stops. Use on other skin issues as needed or 2-3 times a day. Some have used it only once a day and saw results in three days.
Store in a cool dark place when it gets to hot it will become softer, but will harden back up once placed in a cooler temperature.
Warning: Do not use on broken skin. Comfrey is very powerful in reproducing skin cells and will seal any infection inside the body.